Caddo Heights Parent Newsletter!
Release Date: February 24, 2020
From the Desk of the Principal
Let me begin by saying, "Thank you!" Your hard work and dedication to your child's education does not go unnoticed. Through this difficult times we ask that you continue to partner with us as we transform learning through face to face instruction and virtually. Our teachers and staff are working daily to provide a safe and effective educational program. Please take a few minutes to review our newsletter as this will keep you updated with our progress. I am proud to serve as your principal and am always here if you need me. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
2020-2021 School Performance Goal
Important State Testing Dates & Information
5th Grade: April 26th through May 7th (Computer-based Testing)
4th Grade: April 28-30, May 3-4 (Paper-based Testing)
3rd Grade: April 28-30, May 3-4 (Paper-based Testing)
**Please note that virtual students will need to be present at school to test. Further information will come in the near future.
- This month's behavior goal is to stay below 6 Office Referrals
- This month's prize will be a popcorn party for students if the school meets the goal!
Eagle Leaders of the Month
1) School opens each day at 7:00am and instruction begins at 7:30am, dismissal is at 2:50pm
2) Late students must be checked in by an adult
3) Weekly Folders with school information and grades are sent home EVERY Wednesday
4) Progress Reports will be sent home on March 3, 2021
Virtual Learning Schedule
Mark Your Calendars (Parents in Grades K-2nd) For CKLA Night!
Black History Month Flyer
What's Happening at The Heights?!?!?
Office Referral Goal For The Month:
Question: How can parents assist in ensuring that students are engaged in learning to avoid unwanted behaviors?!?!?
Answer: By discussing your child's day at school with them. This allows them to reflect on their learning and activities throughout the day while explaining what they learned. This also provides an insight for you as the parent.