Language Arts: Quarter 2
What is approaching and what is behind us...
- Non-fiction passages (for now...they will return)
- Greek/Latin prefix vocabulary
- A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens
- Vocabulary/spelling tests from the novel
- Quizzes over each Stave (chapter)
Novel Notes...Much to Learn about Victorian England!
Where: Actors' Theatre of Louisville
When: December 4, 2015 @ 10:30
Why: To see live performance of A Christmas Carol
*Students will eat a lunch from home or a sack lunch from cafeteria when we return to school.
*Permission slips will be coming home soon!
First Chapter Fridays
Every Friday I read the first chapter of a book to spark the students' interest...and because they STILL enjoy being read to! Ask your child about these books and if they interested them.