October 17, 2016
PEEK AT THE WEEK - 2nd Six Weeks: Week 3
Monday, October 17
- Lesson Plans Due to Evaluator @ 8:30 a.m.
- Minimum of 4 grades in GradeSpeed
- Monday Fun Day
- Admin Meeting - 9:30 a.m.
- Manning - Out
- PSAT Dry Run during 6th - 8th Grade Only
- Football vs. Tasby @ Loos - 6:00/7:30 p.m. (Wallace)
Tuesday, October 18
- PSAT -8th Grade only - 8:35 - 12:30 p.m.
- Faculty Meeting @ 3:45 p.m. in Library
- Band Concert @ 6:30 p.m.
Wednesday, October 19
- Davis - Meeting p.m.
Thursday, October 20
- Think College Thursdays - wear jeans with college shirt
- Faculty Breakfast in Eagle's Nest - Math Department
- Social Studies Instructional Specialist - 8:00-11:00 a.m.
- Compass Opening Ceremony @ 3:45 p.m.
Friday, October 21
- FAIR DAY (No School)
October 24 - Math 2nd Six Weeks Common Assessment
October 25 - ELA 2nd Six Weeks Common Assessment
October 25 - Momentus Training until 5:15 p.m
October 25 - Issue Progress Reports
October 26 - Science and Writing 2nd Six Weeks Common Assessment
October 27 - Social Students 2nd Six Weeks Common Assessment
October 31 - Faculty Costume Contest
November 4 - End of 2nd Six Weeks
Motivating the Unmotivated Student
We are Medrano MS!
Donaldson - Oct. 19
Montoya - Oct. 24
Lappin - Oct. 25
Mackey - Oct. 29
Lewis - Oct. 30
Francisco "Pancho" Medrano Middle School
- Increase the quality of instruction through peer-led collaboration and high quality, researched based professional development with a focus on differentiation to respond to the needs of all learners
- Improve achievement for all students in the core content areas so that students will exhibit satisfactory or above performance on State assessments, and students below satisfactory performance will demonstrate one year of academic growth
- Increase teacher effectiveness through continuous progress monitoring by adminstration