AP Env. Science AB: Week 9 Update
18 week Spring 2020
This Week's Focus: Energy
We will begin our study of Energy this week. Specifically, we will be focusing on nonrenewable energy, renewable energy, and energy conservation. More information about the content, the location of each handout, and helpful hints for each assignment can be found in the Module 7: Energy Use and Energy Sources Course Resource Newsletter.
Did you know that this week marks the halfway point of the course?
Are your grades where you want them to be? You have exactly half of the course left to bring your grade to where you'd like it to be at the end of the semester. Do you want an A but have a B? Do you want to pass but aren't currently? Why not try the following for the second half and see if something changes? What have you got to lose?
- Watch the live synchronous sessions or the recordings
- Spending the suggested 60-90 minutes per day on environmental science
- Start your assignments earlier, rather than later
- Study for your tests and quizzes
- Do the practice problems and ask questions if you don't understand something.
Remember, if nothing changes, nothing changes.
As always, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me:
470-238-8663 (call or text; please do not call after 8 PM)