LaMotte School News
January 6, 2022
14th - 4th - 8th grades Bridger Bowl Ski PE
17th - No School
21st - Midterm
26th - School Board Meeting, 5:00 p.m. Join Zoom Meetinghttps://us02web.zoom.us/j/4776860817?pwd=b1VpK1E0dlNkcktIZjYrYWJGN1QzUT09
Meeting ID: 477 686 0817
Please note: The LaMotte School Website also has a link to the school calendar that is up to date at the following address: https://www.lamotteschool.com/news/
COVID-19 vaccine is readily available in Gallatin County, anyone 5 years or older is eligible.
There is NO WAITING period between getting your COVID-19 vaccine and flu vaccine. Find more information on co-administering flu and COVID-19 vaccines on the CDC’s website.
Please read fully and carefully!
The Gallatin City-County Health Department and Bozeman Health have combined efforts to provide COVID-19 vaccines and boosters at Bozeman Health Deaconess Hospital.
Appointments are open to anyone looking for their 1st, 2nd, or booster.
All vaccines are available.
APPOINTMENTS ARE ENCOURAGED at this time.
Vaccine Eligibility is as Follows:
- Pediatric Pfizer – 5 to 11 year-olds
- Adult Pfizer – 12 or older
- Pfizer boosters – those who are 16 or older and have waited at least 5 months after their second dose.
- Moderna – 18 or older
- Moderna boosters – those who are 18 or older and have waited at least 6 months after their second dose.
- Janssen (Johnson & Johnson) – 18 or older – single dose
- Janssen booster – those who are 18 or older and have waited at least 2 months after their initial dose.
Anyone who is eligible for their 1st, 2nd, or booster can make an appointment. When signing up a patient who is 5-11 years old, please choose Pediatric Pfizer during the registration process.
Please arrive to your appointment a few minutes early to ensure all paperwork is in order.
*You can also request a flu vaccine during your appointment.*
Our combined clinic will now be located at ENTRANCE 4 at Bozeman Health Deaconess Hospital. This new clinic space is smaller, so we please ask that you show up at your appointed time to avoid crowding and longer wait times.
- Wednesday, January 5 from 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.-FULL
- Thursday, January 6 from 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. -FULL
- Friday, January 7 from 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.- FULL
- Tuesday, January 11 from 7:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.–FULL
- Wednesday, January 12 from 7:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. – FULL
- Thursday, January 13 from 7:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. – FULL
- Friday, January 14 from 7:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. – FULL
- Tuesday, January 18 from 7:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. – FULL
- Wednesday, January 19 from 7:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. – FULL
- Thursday, January 20 from 7:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. – FULL
- Friday, January 21 from 7:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. – FULL
- Tuesday, January 25 from 7:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, January 26 from 7:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Thursday, January 27 from 7:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Friday, January 28 from 7:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
There will be 2 - three year trustee terms and 1 ~ two year term on the Board of Trustees to be elected this year. If you are interested in serving the community in this manner please contacts Mrs. Burke at firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline to apply is March 24, 2022. Please email Mrs. Clark for a Declaration of Intent and Oath of Candidacy for Trustee Candidates.
Ice Rink & Skate lending
On January 4, 2022 we sent home Liability Release Forms for students to complete and return to LaMotte, please return ASAP.
If you student has not be loaned a pair of skates, please email Mr. Coles at email@example.com so he can help find a pair.
Please remember students are required to have a helmet, gloves, coat and skates to be on the rink.
Thank you for remembering to send their equipment on skate days!
Hooray!! The Bozeman Public Library Bookmobile is running again! Jonathan passed his CDL test on a very snowy day! The Bookmobile will start visits to LaMotte School every other Thursday starting January 13th. Students will need a Bozeman Public Library card to use the services. I will be sending applications and additional information home for students without cards.
Happy Reading, Barb Muller
After School Program
The After School Program is going well! Thanks for using the sign up process. We do have slots available most afternoons. If your child wants to attend the program, check for openings, we would love to fill each night with the maximum number of students which is 15. If you do reserve a spot, moving forward, we will charge you the daily fee even if your child does not come, unless you call us to remove your child from the list. By signing up, you are reserving a spot. Thanks for understanding. Be sure to create a login and register for after school care on the following webpage: https://lamotteschool.revtrak.net/rw-after-school-program/.
Please have students dress in layers and bring a jacket for the unpredictable fall weather.
Students are encouraged to have sunscreen in lockers to apply for outdoor PE and recess. Students should have at least one emergency lunch item in their locker.