Cyberbulling hurts people's feelings
What is Cyberbullying?
Cyberbullying is when someone is harsh, mean, or rude online. People should know what to do when they are bullied online, how to avoid it, and how to not do it.
What should I do if i am bullied and what should i do to prevent being a bully?
- Don't use all caps- it's considered shouting and hurts peoples feelings.
- Think and proofread but you are going to post or send before you post it or send it- it can offensive, mean, or rude to some people.
- Make sure you what you are sending is sent to the right person- it could hurt someones feelings if it's about them or it's personal to you and only wanted a certain person to read it.
- If you are using text talk make sure the person you are texting knows text too- they could take it the wrong and get hurt by it.
- If someone sends something that mean, rude, or harsh ignore it.
- Tell an adult if you or someone you know is being bullied.