JEROME MIDDLE SCHOOL ANNOUNCEMENTS
Tuesday, May 22, 2018
- On May 25, students will be dismissed at 12:15.
- Credit recovery and Homework club will remain open until Thursday, the 24th of May. This will give failing students one more opportunity to finish missing work.
- There are some yearbooks left if you didn't order one....bring $17 to the office!
- Canyon Ridge High School will be hosting a track and field camp on June 11-14. If you are interested, please come check out the flyer posted by the office.
- Registration for the 2018-2019 school year will be held on August 13th from 9:00am-7:00pm and on August 14th from 9:00am-3:00pm.
- Students that have not been attending credit recovery to make up credits and do not have enough credits, will not move on to the next grade.
- $10 sports physicals for next school year will be offered on August 1-4 at Urgent Care. Please plan to take advantage of this great offer.
- Any incoming freshmen that want to play a sport at the high school MUST have a new physical dated after May 1, 2018 even if you got one last year. Eligibility week for the high school is July 30-August 3, from 1:00pm to 5:00pm. You must turn your paperwork into the athletic office at the high school during this time.
- THE MAIN HALLWAY DOORS WILL BE LOCKED AT 3:15. All students need to be out of the building at 3:15 unless you are involved in an organized school activity. You will not be allowed to go in the halls or to your lockers.
- No riding skateboards and bikes between the bike rack and the school
- Students, please remember you may not have backpacks during the day. They must stay in your locker.
Beef/cheddar french dip
Salad and sandwich line
Chicken burger line