JEROME MIDDLE SCHOOL ANNOUNCEMENTS
Tuesday, March 20, 2018
- Parent teacher conferences will be held this Wednesday and Thursday from 4:00-8:00 each evening. Please plan to attend.
- If you are tardy in the morning, you must bring a note from your parents or have them call in to excuse you-this needs to be done on the same day as your tardy for it to be excused. If noone answers, they need to leave a message. We can no longer go back and excuse tardies from previous days.
- Book Fair will be held Monday, March 19-Thursday, March 22.
- Shoshone is offering a 5th and 6th grade soccer league. It is not co-ed. The cost is $100 per team and games are in Shoshone on Saturday afternoons. For more information contact Beth Patton 208-293-6383.
- THE MAIN HALLWAY DOORS WILL BE LOCKED AT 3:15. All students need to be out of the building at 3:15 unless you are involved in an organized school activity. You will not be allowed to go in the halls or to your lockers.
- No riding skateboards and bikes between the bike rack and the school
- Just a reminder, there is no food or drink in the computer labs.
- Students, please remember you may not have backpacks during the day. They must stay in your locker.
- Please remember that JMS has a NO CONTACT POLICY. If you have physical contact with another person, it will be an automatic 3 day out of school suspension. This includes slapping, hitting, pushing, kicking or anything similar.
- Homework club is Monday-Thursday from 3:00-3:30 in lab 107. If you are needing to finish up an assignment, and need computer access, attend during this time.
- Game club 3:00-4:00 every Thursday afternoon in the library.
Galaxy mini pizzas
Salad and sandwich bar
Chicken burger bar