JEROME MIDDLE SCHOOL ANNOUNCEMENTS
Friday, November 17, 2017
- STUDENTS: PLEASE REMEMBER THAT THE TIME ANNOUNCED IN THE MORNING IS THE TIME YOU GET RELEASED FROM CLASS
- If mistreatment of the vending machines continues, they will be shut off for a period of time.
- If you are not in a after school program, all students need to be out of the building by 3:15.
- Ski club papers are now available in the office. Paperwork and money are due by Dec. 22.
- Just a reminder, there is no food or drink in the computer labs.
- Be sure to purchase your JMS Spirit Shirt!!! They will double your points earned on spirit days. They are for sale in the office....$8.00 for youth large and $10 for all other sizes. Order forms will be passed out, or ask you elective teacher for an order form.
- Students who attend games after school, the student section has been left a huge mess. If students do not clean up, we will no longer open the concession during games. Clean up after yourself!!!!
- If you are missing something from the bus, please go to the bus barn and check through their lost and found. Their lost and found boxes are full!
- Students, please remember you may not have backpacks during the day. They must stay in your locker. If you don't have a locker, you may put them in the office, but you may NOT carry them from class to class.
- Please remember that JMS has a NO CONTACT POLICY. If you have physical contact with another person, it will be an automatic 3 day out of school suspension. This includes slapping, hitting, pushing, kicking or anything similar.
- Homework club is Monday-Thursday from 3:00-3:30 in lab 107. If you are needing to finish up an assignment, and need computer access, attend during this time.
- Game club 3:00-4:00 every Thursday afternoon in the library.
Girls B basketball vs Stuart @ JMS 4:00
Wrestling @ Robert Stuart 9:00am