JEROME MIDDLE SCHOOL ANNOUNCEMENTS
Wednesday, September 20, 2017
- STUDENTS: PLEASE REMEMBER THAT THE TIME ANNOUNCED IN THE MORNING IS THE TIME YOU GET RELEASED FROM CLASS!!
- Any student in the 7th or 8th grade can audition for the Jerome Middle School Show Choir for the second semester as one of their electives. This choir will be performing at the District IV Honor Clinic, District IV Music Festival and final show choir concert. Students need to see Mr. Olsen today, Thursday or Friday during lunch or right after school to be considered for the group. Anyone wanting to have a great time singing and moving this Spring is welcome to audition. Parts are limited, so be sure to stop by the choir room when you can.
- All students that are part of the 8 in 6 program need to take future question and class requests to Ms. Taylor. She is now in charge of the IDLA 8 in 6 program for Jerome Middle School.
- If you were issued a PE locker, but then were put into another class and NO LONGER have PE, please turn your lock back in. Please see Ms. Schoen or Mr. Musgrave as soon as possible.
- Students, when you are in the front of the building, please hang on to your sports equipment such as footballs and soccer balls.
- If you skip ROAR, it will be a truancy and you will get in school suspension.
- If you are late in the morning, you must check in at the office. We will be counting tardies and all unexcused tardies will have to attend tardy detention the following day.
- Game club 3:00-4:00 every Thursday afternoon in the library.
- Students, please remember you MUST cross with the crossing guard before and after school
- Do you like to build with Lego’s? Would you like to program Robots? Do you want to help solve real world problems? Join the Jerome Middle School Robotics team. We will be participating in the first Lego League competition in February. We meet on Mondays and Wednesdays after school from 3:15-4:30 in room 223 (technology room). If you have any questions talk to Ms. Baugh.
Salad and sandwich bar
Volleyball vs Burley 5:00 @ JMS