JEROME MIDDLE SCHOOL ANNOUNCEMENTS
Wednesday, January 17, 2018
- STUDENTS: PLEASE REMEMBER THAT THE TIME ANNOUNCED IN THE MORNING IS THE TIME YOU GET RELEASED FROM CLASS
- If you are a wrestler and have not turned in your gear, please bring it to the office and we will mark you off of the list.
- With the weather getting colder--occasionally students will be inside before the morning bell rings. On those mornings, the students may either be in the gym or the cafeteria. Once students choose one or the other and then stay in that spot.
- THE MAIN HALLWAY DOORS WILL BE LOCKED AT 3:15. All students need to be out of the building at 3:15 unless you are involved in an organized school activity. You will not be allowed to go in the halls or to your lockers.
- No riding skateboards and bikes between the bike rack and the school
- Just a reminder, there is no food or drink in the computer labs.
- Be sure to purchase your JMS Spirit Shirt!!! They will double your points earned on spirit days. They are for sale in the office....$8.00 for youth large and $10 for all other sizes. Order forms will be passed out, or ask you elective teacher for an order form.
- If you are missing something from the bus, please go to the bus barn and check through their lost and found. Their lost and found boxes are full!
- Students, please remember you may not have backpacks during the day. They must stay in your locker. If you don't have a locker, you may put them in the office, but you may NOT carry them from class to class.
- Please remember that JMS has a NO CONTACT POLICY. If you have physical contact with another person, it will be an automatic 3 day out of school suspension. This includes slapping, hitting, pushing, kicking or anything similar.
- Homework club is Monday-Thursday from 3:00-3:30 in lab 107. If you are needing to finish up an assignment, and need computer access, attend during this time.
- Game club 3:00-4:00 every Thursday afternoon in the library.
Salad and sandwich line