Parent News May 4, 2022
- May 2-6 - Teacher Appreciation Week
- May 3 - Husky Harmonics Performance @6pm
- May 6 - School Lunch Hero Day
- May 10 - 3rd-5th STAAR Math
- May 10 - First Grade Field Trip
- May 10 - Second Grade Field Trip
- May 11 - 3rd-5th STAAR Reading
- May 11 - School Nurse Day
- May 11 - Kinder Field Trip
- May 12 - 5th STAAR Science
- May 13 - PTA Spring Fling
- May 16 - HHE ART DAY!
- May 17 - Husky Harmonics at NRH2O
- May 19 - 5th Grade Field Trip
- May 19 - Pre-K-1st Field Day
- May 20 - 2nd-5th Field Day
- May 24 - Kinder Graduation @9:30am
- May 25 - End of Year Parties
- May 25 - 5th Grade Awards Ceremony @8:30am
- May 25 - Early Release @12:40pm
- May 26 - Last Day of School
- May 26 - 5th Grade Clap Out @12pm
- May 26 - Early Release @12:40pm
Many of you ask for a list of staff favorites for Teacher Appreciation Week - so here you go!
It is time to help with our End of the Year Bash on May 13th! We need volunteers in order to make this successful. Please consider helping our PTA and our school. Be sure to click to the next page on the sign up (there are several pages).
RefreshBISD Drive-thru + Resource Fair Saturday, August 6, 2022 Wiley G. Thomas Coliseum 6108 Broadway Ave., Haltom City, TX 76117 August 6, 2022 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. FREE Backpack, School Supplies, Resources, and more!
HHE Extended Day Program will be under the supervision of principal, Lisa Walker and classroom teachers. Under our care, students will be provided with snacks, help with homework, play outside and many other activities in a safe environment.
Become a Birdville Volunteer for 2021-22 All new or returning volunteers must complete a new application online for the 2021–22 school year. You must complete this application to volunteer on campus, attend field trips or help in the classrooms.