April 8, 2016
Get those steps in! The Walkettes and the Owlettes are in a walking battle. If you see someone shaking their pedometer please report this cheating to the office!
- I hope you have enjoyed your visits to the model classrooms. Thanks again to Jennifer and Nikki for accommodating the observations. Don't forget to add questions or comments about your observations on the Padlet linked below.
- It is French Friday. Try to get your kiddos out for extra recess time and don't forget to encourage the French word and phrase of the day.
- During our staff meeting on Tuesday we will go through growth plan finalization step by step. 1-2 artifacts per indicator are more than enough. We can also go through adding artifacts if you still need help. If you are on cycle we will need to meet to do your summative so please set an appointment time with me.
- Please notify the cafeteria at least 2 weeks in advance when you are going to have a change to your lunch schedule.
- Our work day on the 15th will consist of either Canvas training part 2 (based on instructor availability) or we will spend some time working on next year's growth plan. We will plan to have 2 hours of professional learning and 5 hours of professional work.
- Don't forget that the Friday feedback can now be found on the Rountree Canvas course at the feedback button.
MAP testing begins next week! Quiet hallway are important.
DESE will be in the building for several hours on Wednesday morning for a MAP quality assurance visit
Monday, Apr. 11
Tuesday, Apr. 12
Staff meeting 4-5
Wednesday, Apr. 13
MSU ELI presentations
Thursday, Apr. 14
Friday, Apr. 15
Staff professional learning/work day
Days to avoid scheduling subs if possible
- Thursday, May 5th – SPS Graduation
- Friday, May 6th – SPS and Evangel Graduation
- Friday, May 13th – MSU and Drury Graduation