Anastasia is the daughter of the last Russian tsar.
- In February 1917, when the revolution in Russia was in full control none of her five siblings managed to escape he measles.
- Anastasia was the last to fall ill.
- On 8 March it was announced that the Provisional government was to take Nicholas, his children and his wife into custody.
- Despite the arrest, the children continued to receive their home education and homework remained a must.
- On July 16, 1918, she and her family were executed in Yekaterinburg, Russia.
Anastasia mother was Alexandria Fyodorovna. She was a Tsarina of all the Russians.
Anastasia's father,Nicholas II, was Russia's final tsar, and was a part of the Romanov dynasty. He had ruled the country for three centuries.
The mystery Anastasia.
- In the years people all around have been wondering: did Anastasia and her brother really survive and escape?
- No one really knows if the real Anastasia.
- There was one person who had claimed to be the 'real' Anastasia by answering questions only the real Anastasia would know.
- In the 1970s an amateur archaeologist found a shallow grave containing the well-aged skeletons of six adults and three children.
Quotes from Anastasia:
So many lives were destroyed that night. What had always been was now gone for ever. And my Anastasia, my beloved grandchild, I never saw her again.
One resent discovery:
On February 6, 1928, a woman calling herself Anastasia Tschaikovsky and claiming to be the youngest daughter of the murdered czar of Russia arrives in New York City.
What I think really happened.
I think that Anastasia did not really escape but an fake Anastasia called herself the real one after the real Anastasia died.