- He was born on July 2,1908
- He was taught to debate
- He attended in the Lincoln University
- He was a lawyer for the NAACP.
- He wanted to put a stop to inequalities.
- In Brown v.s the Board of Education, he was fighting for desegregation of schools.
- President Lyndon B.Johnson appointed him as a Supreme Court Justice in 1967 it marked the time in history where an African American served as a Supreme Court Justice.
- He died in1993.
- It was so sad.
In this picture he is smiling about something.
In this picture he is standing in front of the Supreme Court
In this picture he looks tired.