News You Can Use
MAY 4, 2016
Disney Performance Tracker (DPT) Update
- Alerts and messages should be cleared a minimum of once per week.
- This is to improve system performance and speed of use.
Blank Second Monitor - How to Fix
- Right-click on your desktop and select "Screen Resolution"
- Change the Multiple Displays dropdown to choose "Duplicate these displays"
- Apply the change
- Select "Revert" on the pop-up asking if you want to keep the settings
- Change the dropdown option back to "Extend these displays"
- Select "OK" to save
- Please contact a Member Services Coordinator if this does not resolve your issue.
This information has been added to DORY >> Search: blank monitor.
Work At Home Team Update
- The information can be found in the new "Work at Home Team Resources" area under Mbr/Cast in the dropdown menu.
To view the information on the board, visit DORY >> Search: Exchange bulletin board
May Cast Block-out Dates Update
- Magic Kingdom Park: May 27-29
- Self admission is still available at this time.
- Please plan your theme park visits accordingly.
You and your Guests can view block-out dates anytime by visiting blockoutdates.disney.com, or you may call toll-free 855.706.2516 (or tie-line 8.296.5675).