Per Weeding- 3,262
2. Self Employment
3. Very little training
4. growing field
5. personally awarding
6. Free food
2. certificate ACPWC
3. good communication skills
2. understand the style, colors, vibe, and taste of the couple
3. get to know who your working with.
4. discuss progress to date
5. create and review vendor contracts
6. organize your wedding day timeline
7. coordinate vendor arrivals and deliveries with your venues
8. prevent expensive mistakes such as rush shipping charges or unnecessary changes
9. give you ideas, and tell you about current trends help pull together any disjointed elements, and create a unified "look"
10.see and add details you might have missed coordinate the florist, caterer, printers, invitation companies, graphic designers and any other aesthetic vendors
11. help you choose bridesmaid dresses and other wedding party attire, your bridal gown and/or groom's wear
12. find coordinating and stylish favors design your tables, lighting and other visual details.
Opportunities for Advancement
2. Program coordinator
3. Consultants(executive directors who work for organizations as well as self employed)
"Day in the life of a Weeding Planner"
"Certified Wedding Planner Career Diploma." Certified Wedding Planner. N.p., n.d. Web. 24 Mar. 2016.
"Wedding Planner Job Information | National Careers Service _tag.DCSext.LoggedIn=0;." Wedding Planner Job Information. N.p., n.d. Web. 24 Mar. 2016.
"All About a Career as a Wedding Planner." About.com Careers. N.p., n.d. Web. 24 Mar. 2016
"Online Course: Wedding Planning 101." UniversalClass™. N.p., n.d. Web. 24 Mar. 2016.