Opens July 25th!
Online registration will begin on Thursday, July 25th.
Find the registration link on the left side of the school’s main webpage (highlighted in green), or simply go to http://meadowbrook.nebo.edu/registration
Returning students are already listed in our Aspire (SIS) system and can be registered online using a computer or tablet. Here are the steps to follow:
1. Click REGISTRATION Button on our home page (springlake.nebo.edu)
2. Click "COMPLETE ONLINE PORTION" button
3. Choose "CURRENT STUDENT REGISTRATION" and "I already have an aspire account"
4. Click "Login and Register Student"
5. Log in to Aspire using your current username and password.
6. Follow the instructions in the system.
If you have forgotten your username, you will need to contact the school.
Each Monday I will send out a “Monday Message” to you and your students through e-mail, so please be sure to include a current email address in your contact information.
Pay Registration Donation Online (Click here)
You can use a credit card through our RevTrak system. $25 per student is the suggested one-time amount for the entire year. We heavily rely on your generous contributions to create an extraordinary education for your child. We use these funds to buy supplies, fund field trips, assemblies, educational activities, and special classroom projects. We plan the year based on the donations we receive at the beginning of each school year. We ask for a $25 donation per student, but your donation of any amount is very much appreciated (and it’s confidential and tax deductible.) Payment is not required for participation.
You will also be able to pay for PTA membership online at the same time ($7.50 for individual membership).
Free & Reduced Lunch
- You can also visit PayPams to pay for your school lunch or to complete the form to determine if you qualify for free/reduced lunch (Click here).
- See lunch prices (Click here)
Walk-In Registration Day
Meadow Brook will also hold a walk-in registration day at the school on July 31st from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm. The following will need to attend:
- First time Meadow Brook students are required to bring documentation (proof of address, immunization record, & birth certificate)
- Returning students with changes to custody, medical, or residency status will need to bring in documentation.
- Those who did not complete online registration and need our computer lab to do so.
Class Placement Information
Class placement information will be shared with those who have registered beginning August 1st. We invite you to locate this information on SIS (http://www.nebo.edu/parents/sis), or you are welcome to call the school office.
Our PTA will be available during the Open House on August 16th. As a school, we appreciate all the support we receive from PTA members and would encourage you to sign up with the PTA to get involved.
Online registration opens Thursday, July 25th
Walk-in registration— Wednesday, July 31stst from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm (this is ONLY required if you were unable to complete the online registration part before then. If you do prefer to come in person on July 31st, we will help you with the online registration process in our computer lab.)
Class placement information will be shared with those who have registered starting August 1st
School Open House – Friday, August 16th from 3:30-5:30 pm
First day of school (1st – 6th grade students) – Monday, August 19th @ 9:00 am
First day of kindergarten – Monday, August 26th
I am looking forward to another great school year with your children!
Heather Balli, Principal
Meadow Brook Elementary