Ranger Report 01/20/23
IB World School
This week, as a school, we practiced being REFLECTIVE by showing empathy for others and the world through kind actions! Our Spanish phrase of the week was "Vamos en camión" which means, Let's take the bus. We encouraged all scholars to practice this phrase throughout the day and even at home.
Mrs. Muehling's Message:
Wow! It was wonderful to see so many of you at today's 2nd 9-week awards assemblies! Thank you for your continued support. Your children are the reason we are here, and we appreciate you so much! We hope you have a fun and relaxing weekend and can't wait to see you on Monday.
We need you to sign up to be a PTA member! There is information below about how you can join TODAY!
Proud BTE Principal
☕️ Principal's Coffee ☕️
Coming up: Science Fair Viewing & 3rd Grade Performance
🤠 RANGERS OF THE WEEK 🤠
Learner Profile --> Reflective
FROM THE IB --> REFLECTIVE - Reflective people give thoughtful consideration to their own learning and experience. They are able to assess and understand their strengths and limitations in order to support their learning and personal development.
⭐️ TEACHER FEATURE ⭐️
We need volunteers!
Become a Mentor
Help in a classroom or the library
Help in the school office
Support special projects
Serve on a committee
Tutor or prep students for college entrance exams
Help students apply for college
Be a guest speaker
Assist with field trips
How do I become a volunteer?
- We are happy to announce that we have a new Volunteer Application. To become a volunteer, please complete this Volunteer Application.
- After your background check is successfully completed, you will receive an email approving you as a district volunteer.
🤝 MENTOR MANOR 🤝
YOU can become a mentor!
Mentors: We need YOU! Mentor Manor is a school-based mentoring program that serves Manor ISD students, grades 2nd-12th. It empowers students in a safe and nurturing academic environment.
Why: Support children with positive role models and a safe and nurturing environment through innovative, relational, and empowering relationships.
How: Implementing an integrated and collaborative approach to address barriers and identify areas of support that encourage learning in a safe and empowering environment.
Mentor Manor recruits strong leaders from businesses, faith-based organizations, colleges and universities, neighborhood associations, and throughout the Manor and Austin communities.
JOIN THE PTA!
Scan the QR code below to join!
UPCOMING PTA EVENTS
- Feb 7 PTA Meeting (5:30-6:30)
- Feb 13 & 14 Carnation Sale
- March 7 PTA Meeting (5:30-6:30)
- March 10 Family Movie Night
Volunteer/Mentor Application Form Link
Mentor Manor Flyer
Mentor Manor Promo Video
The Whole Brain Child Book Club Flyer
Young Kids & Screens Workshop English Flyer
Young Kids & Screens Workshop Spanish Flyer
Manor Mustang Clinic Lunch & Learn with Evelyn Burns, FNP Flyer
Baking Manor A Better Place Flyer
Parent University Learning Conference English Flyer
Parent U Conference Spanish Flyer
The Whole Brain Child Book Club
Young Kids & Screens: Healthy Development in the Digital Age Workshop Series
MISD Community Events
- Manor Mustang Clinic Lunch & Learn with Evelyn Burns, FNP, Feb 10th
- Baking Manor A Better Place, applications due by Feb 1st
- Parent University Learning Conference, Feb 25th (breakfast will be provided
- Jan 23: Principal’s Coffee 7:45-8:30am
- Jan 24: 5th/6th GT Field Trip 9:30-1:00pm
- Jan 26: Meet Ms. Muehling 5:15, 3rd Grade Performance 5:30,
- Jan 31: 100th Day of School, 100th Day Attendance Awards
- Feb 1: Early Release 11:30am
- Feb 2: Campus Tour 9:00am
Science Fair Viewing 5:50- 6:30
- Feb 7: PTA Meeting (5:30-6:30)
- Feb 13 & 14: Carnation Flower Sale
- March 7: PTA Meeting (5:30-6:30)
- March 10: Family Movie Night