Colerain All Stars Newsletter
Week of May 23
- TALENT SHOW - https://vimeo.com/712844859
- FEED-A-FRIEND - Wednesday, May 25th - please drop off donations by 8am the morning of to room 17.
- PTA MEETING - Wednesday, May 25th @ 6p - please join us IN PERSON (in the Colerain Library) for the last PTA Meeting of this school year. We'll be recapping the school year and planning for next.
- 5TH GRADE PARTY - Friday, May 27th - 5th graders will be treated to lunch and several fun activities!
- NO SCHOOL - Monday, May 30th - for Memorial Day
- LAST DAY OF SCHOOL - Thursday, June 2nd
Colerain Family Ambassador - Matt Dixon
I just wanted everyone to know that I will not be returning as Family Ambassador next school year. I have enjoyed my role and getting to know Colerain Staff, Students, and Families! However, I need to spend more time on myself and family. I will however, continue to be around and looking forward to helping out as much as I can.
We will send notification once a new Family Ambassador is in place.
Local Summer Camps
It's not too early to register for the many summer camps available around town:
- Camp Wyandot Overnight Camp Registration
- Camp Wyandot Day Camp Registration
- Columbus Parks & Recreation Camps
- MathPlus Camps
- Columbus Zoo Camps
- The Past Foundation Camps
- Franklin County Metro Parks Camps
- Columbus Children's Theater Camps
- Just Hoops Basketball Camps
- Ohio Hispanic Coalition Camps (scroll down to "youth & education")
- Columbus State University Camps
- Greater Columbus Sports Connection Camps
Pathways Express - MAY
Learners will explore families, neighborhoods, and cities to find ways to contribute to their community.
More details here: https://www.ccsoh.us/domain/4353
- FREE Vaccine Locations (no appointment needed): see flyer below
- Ohio Department of Health: https://gettheshot.coronavirus.ohio.gov/
- Columbus Public Health: https://www.columbus.gov/c19vax/
- Children's Hospital: https://www.nationwidechildrens.org/family-resources-education/health-wellness-and-safety-resources/covid-19/vaccine
- Your Pediatrician: call them to see if they are providing vaccines yet
- ***NEW: City of Columbus Rental and Utility Assistance
- ***NEW: Furniture Bank of Central Ohio - 614-272-9544
- "Father Up"Program - free program/resources from "action for children"
- FREE Fresh Food Market (starting Saturday, March 19th @ 11a) - see flyer below for more details.
- Huckleberry House (CRISIS Shelter)
- Real Mom Nutrition (CCS mom and Family Ambassador)
- First Tee Central Ohio (FREE Golf Classes for CCS Students)
- Columbus Parks & Rec Summer Camp Registration (outdoor camp registration starts Thursday, February 24th at 7 pm indoor camp registration starts March 1st at 7 pm)
- Joseph's Coats (& household goods)
- Children's Advocacy Project
- Cota Plus (rides to and from your home...accessible vehicles per request)
- Black Mental Health
- Tutoring Resources
- Action for Children
- CCS Website
- CCS Parent Portal
- CCS Peach Jar Flyers (community resources)
- CCS School Year Calendar
- CCS Virtual Family Engagement Sessions (current and archived sessions)
- CCS Translated Documents
- CCS Health Hub
- CCS Quarantine Guidelines (and Flow Chart)
- Special Ed Parent Mentor Program