January 17, 2016
Every Number Has a Name, Every Name Has a Story, Every Story Matters to God!
- Total Attendance: 4,871
- Kids: 997
- Volunteers: 244
- First Timers: 48
Last week kids learned "God Loves Me" and "I Am Changed", and we got to see some amazing examples of what it looks like when kids really grasp those 2 truths!
We were able to see EIGHT of our KidSpring kids take next steps in Baptism! Here are just a couple of their stories:
- Piper Adair, age 6: She's attended KidSpring since she was 6 weeks old. Because volunteers have loved her for almost her entire life, Sunday is her favorite day of the week. She was so excited about taking her next step in Baptism that she made princess invitations for people to come watch her.
- Corbin Goley, age 6: He started attending SpringZone when he was 3 years old and it was the first time he'd ever loved coming to church. We've gotten to see Corbin grow so much and when he prayed to follow Jesus, he's the one who wanted to say the prayer himself!
- Ryan Blake, age 5: Ryan started coming to KidSpring when he was 3! On Sunday after he got baptized he was so excited about it that he just kept telling all his friends that came to watch him. Then, when it was time to go home he picked his baby sister up from WonderWay 3 and told her all about what he got to do!
Hi-Yah Series Kickoff: Sunday, January 24th
What can you expect:
- 1:00-1:30 Food & Fun
- 1:30-1:45 Vision Talk for what's to come in KidSpring 2016
- 1:45-2:15 Training for NEW SMALL GROUP LESSONS that will be coming out with our next series
- Afterwards, if you want to stay for Series Change & help us get ready with all the toys & props we would love that!
We'll meet in the Conference Hall (across from downstairs KidSpring check in) on Sunday, January 24th!