2020-2021 December 12, 2020
From The Principal
Monday, December 14th
- PTO Meeting 1:15 PM via Zoom
Tuesday, December 15th
- 6th Grade Band Winter Music Recording (After School)
Friday, December 18th
- Early Check Out Ends 12:20 PM
- Student Early Release 12:50 PM
- End of the Second Grading Period and First Semester
December 21 - January 5th
- Winter Break
Wednesday, January 6th
- First day of Second Semester
Collins 2019-2020 Academic Performance Report
Collins 2019-2020 Texas Academic Performance Report (TAPR) has been posted on our school's profile page.
From the school’s website:
- Go to "Our School/Campus"
- Click “View School Profile"
- Select “Accountability Reports”
- Click “2019-2020”
- Select "Texas Academic Performance Report "
Gift A Yearbook
Give a gift they’ll open Again and Again!!
A yearbook is a holiday gift they’ll love to get, as it captures the fun moments, the friends
and teachers, and all the shared memories!!
Order a yearbook at it’s lowest price of $40, Now - December 25!!
Happy Holidays from the Collins Yearbook Committee!!
Staff Monetary Holiday Gift sponsored by PTO
The deadline to make a voluntary contribution to the monetary holiday gift for our Collins teachers is quickly approaching! The collected money will be split fairly among ALL Collins teachers and support staff. If you would like to participate, you can do so by clicking on the following link to donate. All donations need to be completed by the end of the day, Sunday, December 13th. Thank you and happy holidays from the Collins PTO!
Nurse Kendall Update
Times To Remember...
- 8:50 AM—4:00 PM
- Students may enter the building by 7:35 AM (Please enter 5th grade side door)
- 5th Lunch A: 11:15 AM - 11:45 AM
- 5th Lunch B: 11:45 AM- 12:15 PM
- 6th Lunch C: 12:25 PM. - 12:55 PM
- 6th Lunch D: 12:55 PM - 1:25 PM
- 8:00 AM—4:30 PM
- 3:15 PM Calls to change transportation will end
- 3:20 PM Early check out of students will end
- 3:20 PM Cones for car rider dismissal will be set - cars for early pick up will not fit in front parking area
- 3:30 PM First Flight (10 cars) will move forward to cones
- 4:00 PM Flights 1 - 4 will be dismissed to wait at Car Cones
- Dismissed after car dismissal begins; 1. Bikers 2. More Car Flights 3. Neighborhood walkers (parents should not be parked in neighborhoods to pick up children - please use YMCA parking lot) 4. YMCA walkers (crossing guard provided for students)
Are You Following Us?
Collins Twitter Account
Collins Facebook Account
The Conroe Independent School District (District) as an equal opportunity educational provider and employer does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, or disability in educational programs or activities that it operates or in employment matters. The District is required by Title VI and Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, as amended, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, the Age Discrimination Act of 1975, as amended, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Americans with Disabilities Act, as well as Board policy not to discriminate in such a manner. For information about Title IX rights or Section 504/ADA rights, contact the Title IX Coordinator or the Section 504/ADA coordinator at 3205 W. Davis, Conroe, TX 77304; (936) 709-7752.