Communication: The Do's and Dont's
Portable Mentor Module 22
Own your Feelings and Thoughts
1. Make a non-blaming, non-judgmental description of the perceived problem
2. A description of the tangible or concrete effect that the perceived problem has on me
3. A description of the specific feelings generated within the person who perceives the problem
Communicating with E-mail
- It sounds like you are saying...
- In other words you believe...
- Then what you're telling me is...
A Quote to Communicate by
- George Bernard Shaw