COME to Portland Tonight!
Connecting, Action Oriented Training & Spreading the Love
Important: READ BEFORE TONIGHT'S MEETING...
Michelle and I have a few KEY things to share for tonight's meeting, so please be sure to read this, so you'll be ready!
1) It's not too late to register and join us! We have a couple of cars coming from Portsmouth too if you'd like to jump in! Links are below and you'll be included in the Devon Layering raffle if you are on the Sparkles team.
2) What To Wear (New!) Celebrate V-Day and Spring! Please wear red or pink (if you have it!) and your favorite statement piece or layered look from the new collection.
3) Timing: 6:30 Start Unless Prospectives Are Registered If we do not have registered prospectives, we are going to go ahead and start at 6:30. If you have a prospective (even if a maybe), please register her.
4) Help a Sister Out! Tips for Maximizing Valentine's Day Sales? What tip or 2 could you share with the group of something you've done in the past, have done this year or plan to try?
5) Who Do You Love? Think of 2 or 3 people in your life (friends, kids, significant others, team members, whatever) that you'd like to spread the love to with a card
Lastly, what team member are you hoping to see or meet tonight? What about reaching out to her today to bring her along?
Love and a fantastic February Meet Up to us,
It's Not Too Late...And I'll Include You In The Raffle (for Sparkles Team)!
Register for Tonight in South Portland:
Register Prospective Stylists or Hostesses You Are Bringing:
Red Stamp to Share With Prospective Stylists (Click to Download & Save to Your Phone) and Share!
Can't Make It Tonight? Join Me For 20 Minutes Live
Mondays: 11:30-1 or 1:30-3 EST
Tuesdays: 12:30-2:30 EST
Thursdays: 2-3 EST
Sundays: 8:30-9:30pm EST
REMINDER: New Stylist Training via Video Chat AND/OR Conference Call TUESDAY 2/4 9-9:30pm
- 9-9:30pm EST
- You can choose to be on Google Hangout (easy to use video chat) OR on a conference call using my conference line
- If you are video chat, PLEASE don't get fancied up...our team is a no judgment zone. Sweatpants and lack of makeup are encouraged!