- sound system interactive Power point training guide
- QR codes document repository and information distribution
- Prototype for location application of Old Westbury campus
- Training project for new smart rooms
- Academic computing website for FAQ
The training goal of the Smart Room control touch panel training is to help users have a better understanding of technology in the room. This will help them use the technology to create a better teaching environment.
This interacting training guide teaches the controls and troubleshooting for Sound Caster equipment Use by academic computing. This training guide is intended for student workers for ACS department. They are in undergraduate college level.
This app was a prototype for an app that will help student find the building around the NYIT Old west bury campus.
This website will help users find the information need it to troubleshoot the most common issues in the classroom.