- Charles Dickens became a writer and wrote many books that became part of the modern society .
- When he was younger he worked to get his family out of debt prison because his father was not well managed with money.
- Charles first lover was a women named Mya.
- He had 10 kids and was married to Katherine.
- Dickens was known as a comedian, writer, and theater even most phrases of his were put into a dictionary.
- Charles was manly about work and always wanting more.
- Time period of the Victorian Era was 1837-1901.
- Also when British history was the period of queen Victoria.
- Population was growing so working was regular almost everyone had worked even kids.
- Was a transition of new manufacturing processes in the period of 1760 and 1820.
- The industrial revolution was centered on iron, steam technologies and textile production.
- Child labor was normal in that time period, they wanted to filled occupations.
- Kids could start working when 5 and could have 12 hour days.
- Most parents kept there kids working.
- Industrial Revolution improved standard living for some.
- The time area brought more diseases of working conditions.