CCRA- Winter Online Book Discussion
Grammar Matters by Lynne Dorfman and Diane Dougherty
Come Read, Collaborate, and Discuss on the CCRA Online Book Discussion Beginning on Feb. 8th and Ending on Mar.7th
This opportunity will be open to CCRA Members. If you have been recently looking for a way to participate in an online book discussion at your convenience, on your device, anytime and anywhere, then this is the book club for you.
CCRA Online Book Club
Direction for Online Book Club
Only four easy steps to become an online participant through Good Reads!
1. Create a free account on www.Goodreads. com
2. Email Ro Batson at firstname.lastname@example.org,and she will send you an email invitation.
3. Accept the invitation.
4. Go to Groups on your Dashboard and click on Fall Book Discussion.
There you have it! You are good to go!
Looking forward to your enthusiastic participation!
Respectfully submitted by: CCRA Board “Teachers as Readers and Writers Committee” -Lynne Dorfman, Ro Batson, and Jen Greene.
Ro Batson’s email: email@example.com
Lynne Dorfman’s email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jen Greene's email: Jengreen@8gmail.com
How to Obtain the book, Grammar Matters
1. Purchase through Stenhouse Publishers. (see link attached above)
2. Check a copy out from your local library.
3. Borrow from a friend or colleague.
4. Order from another book vendor.