Kenley's Stagecoach Transportation
Go where you need to go fast!
* By the end of the 17th century, stagecoach routes ran up and down the 3 main roads in England.
* 4 Horses pulling
* Safer than traveling alone
* 9 passengers to 12 passengers on top
* Little leg room
* Had to change horses at every station
* No windows to protect passengers
* Almost impossible to take a nap
* Rocks and dust would get in
How did it impact North Dakota?
* It helped bring travelers and settlers to ND.
* It helped carry supplies to factory's during the winter.