PLANO SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL
PSHS eNews: Where the Wildcat Nation Gets Its Information
Wednesday, November 11, 2015
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
The PSHS Theatre Production Classes present CABARET NIGHT TONIGHT, Nov. 11th at the Doyle Dean Performing Arts Center (PSHS Theatre). Showtime is 7:30pm. Tickets can be purchased at the door…$10 for Adults, $5 for Students. Enjoy an evening in the style of a Parisian Cabaret with a variety of song styles and piano accompaniment by Josh Bradford. Coffee and assorted desserts will be served.
PSHS CANNED FOOD DRIVE: WILDCATS!
It is that time of year to help other families in our community by donating canned goods to Plano Santas Organization. PLEASE bring your donations to your 4th Period Class starting Monday, November 9th! Any non-perishable item is acceptable (NO glass containers, please!). DEADLINE is Wednesday, Dec. 2nd. Our goal is 5000 items...Let's show how giving Plano Senior High is!!! We can do this! WILDCAT NATION!!!!
BASKETBALL TRYOUTS FOR FOOTBALL PLAYERS
Mandatory Requirements To Participate In Try Out:
Must have participated with Football team for entire season in good standing.
- Current Physical- which covers the entire basketball season calendar Oct 2015-June 2016.
- Academically eligible, no failing grades on the previous 6 weeks grade report, or the 3 week grade check.
- Academically eligible for the current 6 week grading period, no failing grades on the student’s academic report.
- Must be in good conduct standing with rules and policies with Plano Senior HS, Vines HS, Clark HS, PISD, and The Plano Community. (Example: no pending ISS, OSS, Truancy Court, Behavioral Special Programs Assignment, etc.)
- Bring running shoes, court shoes, dark shorts, and white t-shirt.
- Must attend both try out dates (Thursday-Friday) to be eligible to become a Men’s Basketball Team candidate.
- Must complete 1600 meter/ 1 mile run (4 laps) in 6 min 15 seconds on Thursday to continue through the try out.
ADVANCED FASHION DESIGN – WORLD WEAR PROJECT: RECYCLING SHOES AND CLOTHING NEVER MADE MORE CENTS
Be a part of diverting thousands of pounds of shoes and clothing from local landfills by filling our shoe and clothing donation bin with your gently used: shoes, clothes, purses, belts, wallets, hats, caps, backpacks, hard toys, stuffed animals, pots and pans. For every pound donated from you, our fashion students receive $0.15. Our bin is conveniently located in the East parking lot by the gym in handicap parking.
The benefit to you? Neater closets, drawers, toy boxes, and kitchens, and the knowledge that less textile waste will end up in our local landfills. Thank you from Advanced Fashion Design students!
UPDATED CLASS RANK & GPA FOR SENIORS
~ ~ ~ PSHS...TRADITION OF EXCELLENCE ~ ~ ~
Plano Senior High School
Plano Senior High School Website:
PSHS PTSA Website: