Colrain Central School News
Together we can do so much!
Sept. 24, 2021
News & Announcements
- Next Wednesday, Sept 29th will be our annual Open House from 6-7 pm. This is a great time to come see your child's classroom, talk to their teacher, and let them show you all the great learning they are doing.
- There will be a 5th & 6th grade parent fundraising meeting immediately following Open House. This will be to plan for fundraising for their trip to Nature's Classroom later in the year.
- 5th and 6th grade will be holding a Can & Bottle Drive at the Colrain transfer station on October 2 for Natures Classroom. Please start saving your cans. Pickup at your house is also available. For more information, please contact: Beth Bassett cell: 413-522-8122 or Toby Bassett cell: 413-522-1287.
- Due to a lack of commodities, we will no longer be following a breakfast menu. Breakfast will still be served daily, but we will need to serve what we are able to get for food, which we will not know ahead of time.
- Picture Day: Friday, Oct. 8th will be Picture Day. Please check your child's backpack today for the order forms. Please do not hesitate to contact the front office with any questions.
- Thank you to all who participated in the mum fundraiser!
- The next PTO meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, Oct 5th at 5:30.
Message From the Nurse's Office
Please see this document on when to stay home from school. With the concerns surrounding the Delta variant, it remains important to do the daily screening prior to school every day and keep your child/children home if they are not feeling good. Over the next few days, the district nurses will be updating the COVID-19 section of our family guidance handbook and sharing it with you all.
Also, just a friendly reminder, if you haven't already done so, to please complete and send in the Annual Health Update Form in order for your child to be treated in the health office. If your child has a medication, inhaler, or epipen, the health office also needs a completed medication administration form from their PCP.
You can or your PCP's office can fax paperwork to (413) 624-1076. You can also take a picture or scan it and send the paperwork directly to me at this email: Donna Weber, email@example.com
10/4: K-2 field trip to Pine Hill
10/5: 5:30 PTO meeting
10/6: 1:50 dismissal
10/8: Picture Day
10/11: No school~state holiday
10/13: 1:50 dismissal
10/20: 1:50 dismissal