iPods in PE CPD 2013-2014
Using iPods in PE practical lessons to enhance learning
We are delighted to bring you a brand new online twilight CPD session which focuses on using iPods as a great solution to having a class set of mobile devices. This CPD session looks at using class sets of iPods in sessions for students to record progress and to help students to direct their own learning. The session will look at a range of apps that are simple to use, but really useful in empowering students ownership of their learning. By using iPods in lessons, the students will have the ability to engage in the learning and also be able to document what they are doing and be able to share their learning with others. There are a number of apps that are a great resource for documenting progress of students in lessons, which is an essential part of lesson observations for OFSTED to judge a lesson as being outstanding
- Fotobabble: A great app for adding audio to pictures, it allows students to clearly explain events.
- Ubersense: This app allows for students to analyse video of others and give feedback to other students.
- Qr Creator: Using QR codes gives easy access to further resources to differentiate learning in the classroom.
- Class Dojo: A brilliantly simple app that allows teachers to give feedback to students on their progress in lessons
- Audioboo: Podcasting is really popular with students and this app makes the process easy
Early Booking Discount
Date and Venue
Tuesday, Feb. 4th, 4-6pm
This is an online event.
Purchase the Recording
If the date and time is not inconvenient, you can purchase a recording of the session. The recording allows you to view the live session at a time that is convenient. The recording can be played an unlimited number of times. A recording of the session can be purchased for £ 55 + VAT (Digital Link). PRODUCT CODE: IPODPEDL. DVD-ROM £70+VAT. PRODUCT CODE: IPODPECD.