Spring Semester - 1/14 to 6/2
...to our own - Lane Pavatt for having his design chosen as the design to represent the Rogers Public Schools 'Breakfast in the Classroom' programs at Bonnie Grimes, Old Wire, Grace Hill, and Mathias Elementary Schools. Students in those schools will begin seeing his art work associated with this awesome new opportunity within those schools. Lane is currently a sophomore at Rogers New Technology HS.
Learners Certified as Microsoft Office Specialists
**not pictured - Deric Canard
Free UCA TI Camp
• Free Summer Camp for students
• Grades 9-12
• July 18-21, 2014
* Experience the college life at UCA
* Meet professionals in the IT field
* Field trips to Axiom and several other IT/Entrepreneurial companies in the area
* Valuable information about IT careers
* NO COST for students
HOW TO APPLY:
Student applications must be submitted online. For more information about the application process, visit uca.edu/itcareerscamp.
Application Deadline: February 7, 2014
If you need help with the application process, visit Mrs. Weisenfels in room 523!