Chemistry 2 - Final Review
The College Credit Final is coming, YOU can do it!!
Lesson Objectives Covered by our Final:
- Describe the nature of physical and chemical properties and changes of matter.
- Compare and contrast states of matter at the molecular level.
- Describe how the properties and arrangements of the subatomic particles contribute to the structures of atoms.
- Describe how the structure of the periodic table reflects the numbers of electrons and protons and the configuration of electrons in an atom.
- Describe how the configuration of electrons within an atom determines its interactions with other atoms.
- Describe the attractive forces among molecules and their effect on chemical and physical properties.
- Use balanced chemical equations and the mole concept to determine the quantities of reactants and products.
- Using the kinetic molecular theory, describe and explain the behavior of ideal gases.
- Using the ideal gas equation of state PV = nRT, examine the relationship among the number of moles, volume, pressure and temperature for ideal gases.
- Recognize that chemical reactions result in either the release or absorption of energy.
- Apply the law of conservation of energy
- Describe the composition and characteristics of solutions.
- Identify the factors that qualitatively affect solubility, reaction rates and dynamic equilibrium.
Introduction and Instruction
partA and part B below. You will receive points for completing this assignment. Please still take it seriously and do your best.
Firstyou'll need to join our goFormative class. Go to goformative.com/#signup and use class code CPDV699 to be able to take the eLearning quiz. Login with your Google+
More information on bond hybridization, sigma and pi bonds from Kahn Academy.
Practice determining oxidation states.
How to calculate enthalpy of combustion.
Quantum numbers and practice problems from Purdue.
Molecular geometry tutorial (VSPER) from PBS.
Calculating bond energies tutorial.