June 15 - 19 at Central Elementary
Field Day Fun
Note: Early on Friday morning before the start of school Tim was also lending a hand to Hahn colleague Shelly Konsman as Hahn had to make last minute changes for their field day due to the weather. Thanks to Tim for demonstrating that Davison Teacher's commitment goes beyond their building.
Table of Honor
I'd like to thank Maida Demo for her planning and organization in coordinating the Table of Honor program this year. There was quite a bit of "behind the scenes" work Maida made sure was done in order for the event to be held on a regular basis. Her special decorations (and Evan's toys) provided a "special table setting" for the monthly event. Nice work Maida!
Dad's Day Luncheon
Appreciation also goes to teacher and office staff who juggled some activity to accommodate our guests. The last weeks of school continue to be very busy and hosting a large event adds some extra work. Thanks for continuing to deal with all the activity in your efforts to put kids first.
This Week at Central
Monday, June 15
- Full day of school for Central students
- Father's day luncheon for Grades 2 & 4.
- Report cards and comments entered in Synergy by 3 PM
- Report card printing begins after 3 PM
- Michelle to get check-out lists to teachers
- Board of Education Meeting in AMR @ 7 P
Tuesday, June 16
- Half Day for Central students/Full day for teachers
- District-wide staff luncheon @ Hahn (12:15 PM)
- Teacher work day in PM
Wednesday, June 17
- Full day for Central students
- Grade 2 to Potter Park Zoo
- Grade 3 Picnic in the Park
- Brag Tags for 4th MP distributed to students
Thursday, June 18
- Last day for Central students (full day)
- Grade 1 to park (9-11); Grade 4 to park (10:30-12:30)
- Teacher check-out begins at 4 PM - 5 PM
- Clap-out for 4th graders from 2:45 - approx. 3:10 PM
Friday, June 19
- Half day for Teachers
- Report cards mailed from office
- Teacher check-out continues