directly from the castles of MacNeil and Leonard
Land of READ-A-LOT
Maidens and Lords finished up their slavery study by drawing mindmaps, creating bar graphs, and sharing slavery quotes and folk tales. We will move into the Underground Railroad next week.
Missions in Math
Soaring in Social Studies
Students presented their human monuments this week! What an amazing job by ALL students. Thanks for sending props from home for the students to use! Many props were creative and made the presentations just that much better!
WRITING that is Worthwhile
ALL HEADS UP FOR NEXT WEEK...
- The new district webpage has been launched.
- Please continue to visit our third grade blog for newsletter information and classroom updates. Go to http://wcgrade3.blogspot.com! Once we have access to changing things on the new district site, we will have a direct connection from the district site to our blog!
- AR goals were due by the end of the day today! Quarter 3 ended today!
- Please continue to monitor the weather on a daily basis so your child comes prepared for recess.
- Both classes celebrated the filling of the class marble jar by watching a movie!
- Third and fourth grade musical is Wednesday evening at the junior high. Students must report by 6:40. The show starts at 7:00.
- Willow Creek Battle of the Books is Friday(11th) afternoon for those students who are participating.