Biology 1A-Course Updates
Cells Test Extra Credit Opportunity
Join our class on the USA Test Prep website ... get help studying for tests!www.usatestprep.comAccount ID/School ID: gavirtualActivation Code: newton88
Create Account & Enter Class <----click for video tutorial
To receive up to 10% Bonus on your Cells Test (not to exceed 100%):
- Login to your account (see above) and find the Cells Review Test (click to watch video tutorial on how to do this)
- Use code MOMAWAFASA to find the test like in the image below
- Email me once you have earned a 100% on this review test and you will get 10 points added to your Cells Test in our course. (Not to exceed 100%)
- Email me if you have questions!
There are NO penalties for using this resource ... use it to study for tests AND earn bonus points!!!
I hope you take advantage of this opportunity to improve your grade and study a little extra in the process.
Weekly Live Sessions
Once they click on the link to the sessions. Students will select to enter as a Guest ** Enter your name - Click on ENTER ROOM ** No password is necessary!
- · Monday by midnight = 10% penalty
- · Tuesday by midnight = 20% penalty
- · Wednesday by midnight = 30% penalty
- · Thursday by midnight = 40% penalty
- · Friday by midnight = 50% penalty
This assignment will not be accepted after Friday, Mar. 7th midnight.
No work from the Feb. 28th assignments due date will be accepted after Friday, March 7th.
Please contact me if you have any questions or concerns. :)
Late Work Policy
- Extra opportunity for students who are particularly creative and a potential opportunity for differentiation in classrooms
- Google is asking K-12 students to create their doodles based on the theme “If I Could Invent One Thing to Make the World a Better Place...” To enter the competition students download the application form, print it, doodle their version of the Google logo based off this year's theme and submit online or by mail.