DMAC Class Roster Training
Wednesday, March 16, 2016 - 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Class Roster data refers to the information schools use throughout DMAC to:
- Identify the teachers, students and classes at the campus/district
- Create and maintain teacher accounts
- Restrict user access to confidential data
- Link students to their teachers/classes for reporting
- Identify students participating in special programs and services
- A class roster data file must be an ASCII text file with a tab or comma character as the field delimiter and a carriage return and/or line feed character marking the end of each row.
- A district may submit either a single data file containing all class roster data for the district or multiple data files containing all the class roster data for each campus.
Uploading Class Roster Data Files
IMPORTANT: IN ORDER TO PROTECT THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF YOUR DATA, PLEASE DO NOT E-MAIL ATTACHED DATA FILES