PEEK OF THE WEEK
COOPER UPPER ELEMENTARY
Our Big Rocks
- 5/6-5/17 I Ready Testing
- 5/6 Start of 6th Grade M-Step Testing.
- 5/13 Leadership Showcase, Book Fair and Art Fair 5:30-7:30 (Please see flyer for more information)
- 5/16 Field Trip to Emerson - Mary Poppins ( Mr. Lietz, Ms. Erickson, Ms. Hebert, Ms. Kopacko and Ms. Condevaux)
- 5/17 Tigers Night
Thank you for making Teacher Appreciation So Special! A big THANK YOU to our WONDERFUL PTA and Cooper Families
PARKING LOT REMINDERS
Please help us keep everyone safe and keep traffic flowing as best we can.
- Please stay to the right when entering the parking lot. The left side is an exit lane.
- Please drop students off in the drop off zone (sidewalk between the bikerack and door past main entrance) as soon as traffic comes to a stop. If everyone waits and pulls up to front door it slows traffic flow.
- If you choose not to use drop off/pickup lane please park in a designated spot and walk your student across to the sidewalk or pick up at sidewalk and walk across to car.
- Please keep eyes on the road and be on the lookout for others walking through the lot. We have had several close calls and don't want anyone to get injured.
- Please yield to bus traffic entering and exiting the lot.
2019 FIELD DAY INFORMATION
HELP WANTED FOR 6TH GRADE SEND OFF
6th Grade Send Off Recommended Ice Cream Sandwiches (Peanut Free)
BEGIN WITH THE END IN MIND CALENDAR
- 5/20 Skate Night
- 5/24-1/2 Day of School
- 5/27 No School - Memorial Day
- 5/30 PTA Luau (More Information to Come)
- 5/30 Clap Out For High School Students 1:30
- 5/31 Field Day 5th Grade 9-11 AM 6th Grade 1:15-3:15 PM
- 6/3 Variety Show Dress Rehearsal 3:45-7:00
- 6/5 Variety Show 6:00 - 8:30
- 6/7 Harvey, Webster, Juncaj and Condevaux Field Trip 11:25 AM - 2:30 PM
- 5/10 Mrs. Marton and Mr. Aaron's End of the year Picnic 12:30 PM
- 6/12 PTA 6:30 in the Cooper LMC
- 6/12 Field Trip to Zoo (ESTES and LICATA)
- 6/12 6th Grade Send Off (Please see Sign Up Genius)
- 6/13 1/2 Day of School
- 6/14 1/2 Day of school (Last Day)
PTA LUAU INFORMATION
Debbie Yates, who is a member of the PTA and also an allergy parent, has volunteered to coordinate the candy treats for the Cooper PTA's luau activity on May 30th. She wants to make sure any students with dietary restrictions have safe alternatives available to them that night. She is also helping to ensure that we have alternative treats for field day. If you would like your student to be accommodated for either or both of these events, please send Debbie an e-mail. You can reach her at email@example.com.