September 17, 2021
Chromebook Cases Information
- We ask that students use only this case once they have received it and keep their Chromebook in this case at all times.
- They may easily charge their Chromebook each night through the unzipped opening on the side.
- The cases should not be used to store any other items inside (no pencils, notebooks, crayons or headphones) and are not large enough to safely store the cord.
- Please do not write on the case or remove the card from the front pocket of the case that lists student information.
- If the case is lost or damaged there will be a $25 replacement fee.
- Kindergarten teachers will alert their families through Class Dojo when the date is determined for those students to bring devices to school for casing.
- If you have any issues with the case please send a Class Dojo message to Mrs. Carino in the Library.
2021-2022 Parent/Guardian SOT Representatives Nomination Information
REMINDER: Screen Your Child's Health Before School Each Day
Any students determined to be exhibiting symptoms related to COVID-19 will be sent home immediately from school from the satellite health office. Should isolation and/or quarantine protocols need to be enacted, communication will be provided from the school.
REMINDER: Facial Coverings/Masks Required
Please provide additional clean facial coverings/masks for your child. Please send a supply in a sealed, zippered bag in your child's backpack should they need to replace a soiled or damaged mask during the school day.
Click here to see meal menus online. You can also search for food distribution sites on this website. NOTE: You may need to "refresh" the webpage to see the menus for LWJES.