Startup Pre-Accelerator Program
The Ultimate course for Foreign & 1st-time web entrepreneurs
A course for entrepreneurs by web entrepreneurs
- Avoid the most common mistakes that can kill a company
- Understand how to find the right cofounder and build the right network
- Burn less cash and learn how to raise funds
- Get the knowledge you need in order to be able to make it happen
The course includes:
- A clear overview of the knowledge required (UX, marketing, development, analytics, scaling, etc.) at each stage of the development of a start-up.
- A selection of the best tools enabling them to act upon the knowledge they will receive and facilitate the execution.
- Finally, a real introduction to the ecosystem of Internet start-ups in Tel Aviv through a presentation of relevant events and contacts (finding an accelerator program, investors, incubators, conferences, and cofounders, etc.)
Top-notch experts from successful Israeli startups and practices will animate the last part of most sessions, present their best practice and address the students’ questions.
Every Monday from 17.00 to 21.00 at the Hive Community Room
Frequently Asked Questions
You could learn it by yourself the hard way or leverage the experience of web entrepreneurs that were confronted to the same hardships. It is your choice to make. Building a startup is really hard. You'd better put all your chances on your side before you start this journey.
Why from you?
We are serial entrepreneurs. We have raised money (over $2M from top European and Israeli angels), we have built team, found cofounders, built a product, won some international high tech competitions, hired, fired, survived or not. And we bring to you top notch successful entrepreneurs and investors you can talk to.
"if you think knowledge is expensive, try ignorance". At a rate of around 70 ILS an hour, we think we are actually far too cheap. Take advantage of it.