Weekly News & Notes - April 1st - 5th
Upcoming Events . . .
April 1st - 10th:
- Operation Helping Hand - Food Donation Drop Off
April 1st - 2nd:
- Kindergarten Conferences
- No Kindergarten Classes
- Home & School Spirit Night - Chick-Fil-A 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Cyberbullying Program for Parents - Mill Creek Elementary School @ 7:00 PM
- Reading Olympics Meeting - Titus Library - 3:20 PM - 4:00 PM
- Phillies Spirit Day - Sponsored by 6th grade
April 8th - 12th:
- PSSA Testing Grades 3 - 6 - Reading & Math
April 8th & 10th:
- Human Growth & Development Classes - 6th grade
- End of the 3rd Marking Period
- Home & School Association - Guys & Dolls Dance - Titus Dining Room @ 7:00 PM
Mark Your Calendar . . .
As we begin to look forward to the 2013-2014 school year, I wanted to alert you of two calendar changes:
- Move-up day for our students will be June 6th.
- Kindergarten Orientation will occur at the end of August, prior to the start of the school year.
More information will follow as we get closer to these dates. Thank you!
Operation Helping Hand . . .
Operation Helping Hand: You CAN make a difference in Bucks County. Bring a donation to school from April 1st - 10th and help your community be a stronger, happier, healthier place.
- Kindergarten Canned Vegetables, Cereal
- 1st Grade Cereal, Nonperishable Milk Products
- 2nd Grade Canned Fruit, Tomato Products
- 3rd Grade Peanut Butter, Jelly, Canned Meat
- 4th Grade Canned Fruit, Juice, Cereal
- 5th Grade Spaghetti Sauce, Canned Tomatoes
- 6th Grade Tuna, Canned Meat, Stew, Rice
A large container will be set up in the rotunda for all donations. Thank you for your support!
Volunteers Needed . . .
Poster Contest . . .
To help promote National Nutrition Month, ARAMARK Education is sponsoring a poster contest for students of the Central Bucks School District. Students are asked to choose one of the nutritional themes listed below and create their own artwork. The top elementary, middle and high school artwork will be chosen by a panel of judges. Each winner will receive a $100 gift certificate. Additional information can be found through the hyperlink above.
- Get Your Plate In Shape
- Eat Right With Color
- Power Up With Breakfast
- Snack Smart