4th Grade Newsletter
3/28 - 4/1
- Reading/Social Studies - Finishing up our study of all different Folktales, Legends, Fables, Tall Tales, and Myths.
- Science - Force, Motion & Energy Review
- Math - Measurement
- LA/Writing - STAAR test!
No visitors on campus Tuesday, March 29th or Wednesday, March 30th! Thank you!
Get to bed early so you have enough rest to give your best!
Eat a healthy breakfast to charge your brains!
Great Happens Here
- March 29th: WRITING STAAR TEST! Get a good night's sleep and eat a good breakfast!
- April 6th: Kindness Day! Wear a blue shirt or any Rachel's Challenge shirt
- April 12th: Tiger U Day! Wear a college shirt!
- April 15th: Book Fair closes