The Great Depression
- The Great Depression started in 1929 and ended in world war II.
- What cause the Great Depression was the stock-market
- Many Banks failed and was shaky & many people lost there homes
- The Great Depression caused people to question capitalism and democracy
- What ended the Great Depression The Massive military spending for world war II provide the economic stimulus that finally ended the Great Depression.
- President Roosevelt developed programs to regulate the economy , provide jobs , and offer citizens some economic protection.
- The Great Depression hit its lowest in in 1933
- The Great Depression spread around the world.
- Started becuase of the stock-market
- During the Great Depression President Roosevelt gave a spech that said " The only thing we have it fear is fear itself".
Many people where forced to leave there homes , many peopel began to layed there heades anywhere.
When the Great Drepression started they not only lost there homes but they also lost there jobs.
THE GREAT DEPRESSION
The Great Depression had spread throughout the world