Bobcat Update - Braymer High School
Principal Scott Guilkey - March Newsletter
High School Baseball (9-12) begins practice Monday, March 1st. HS track begins practice Wednesday, March 3rd, with JH track practice beginning Monday, March 8th. If your student missed the informational meeting and you would like information please contact Mr. Mallory.
- 3rd Quarter Ends Thursday, March 11th. Encourage your student(s) to finish strong these next two weeks and set themselves up well for their semester grades.
- State testing is just around the corner, scheduled to take place in late April-early May.
- Summer school information will start to go out soon for 9-12 students in need of credit recovery, or 7-8 students in jeopardy of not being promoted.
- The current last day of school is scheduled for Friday, May 21st.
Prom is scheduled for Saturday, April 24th in Hometown Hero's Hall. While details are still being finalized and subject to change, here are details based on current guidelines:
- Mask policy for the dance will be consistent with the school mask policy at the time of the dance.
- Students WILL, be allowed to bring a date from outside the district. All rules for outside guests including approval forms to be submitted prior to the dance will be enforced as in the past.
- Grand March will be planned as an outdoor event so that spectator numbers are not a concern.
- Other details are still being finalized.
2021-2022 Class Scheduling
Look for information regarding classes and course scheduling for the 2021-2022 school year in late March.
- March 11th - End of 3rd Quarter
- March 15th - No School
- April 2nd - No School
- April 5th - No School
- April 24th - Prom
- April 29th - Student Honor Night
- May 10th - Senior Tea
- May 16th - Graduation
- May 21st - Last Day of School