Important updates and news 6/7/2021
Week Twenty-One [B-Week]
I can't believe it's the last week of school! The last week of school is the most important week of the year. Our students will be taking time to reflect on their learning and set goals for the next year.
I will be sending Newsletters every 2 to 3 weeks over the summer to keep in touch with all of you! Thank you for helping us not only survive the 2020-2021 school year, but thrive!
Important news, announcements and opportunities are below.
Important Announcements for Families & Students
- Attendance is very important the last week of school! Make sure you are there.
- Do you need to make up classes? Sign up for summer school by contacting Dr. Kavner or Ms. Ramirez.
- AP Students can return their books this week! Call and make an appointment at 323-817-6461.
- There are important announcements in the flyers below!
- If you are planning to be on campus, you must get a Daily Pass! Click HERE for directions.
- Get instant updates! Follow STEM Academy on Twitter @STEMAcademyBer1
Seniors! Return your Laptops, books, etc
Not Getting Phone and Text Notifications?
Parents and employees can choose to Opt back into receiving Outreach (general) messages by calling (855) 502-7867 for any phone number that was previously Opted-Out.
You can also sign up for Parent Portal and get notifications on the Schoology App!
Student and Family Helpline
Buy a Yearbook!
Beyond the Bell Summer Programs
Don't forget your baseline Covid-19 Test!
We are here to help! Call 323-817-6461 M-F 7-4PM
Enrichment & Award Opportunities
Learn Arabic Over Summer!
To register contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Take a Enrichment Class Over Summer!
Educare After school Club Schedule
News for Teachers
Announcements & Reminders for Teachers & Staff
- Thank you to all who attended Graduation and celebrated the STEM Academy Class of 2021! It was an incredible two days and I'm grateful to have seen all of you, families and our seniors in gathered in person.
- PD is this Wednesday and Summer Institute begins next Monday!
- Please don't wait till Friday to submit your Grades and take the time to have reflection conversations with your students this week.
- Don't forget to fill out the Google Form each morning and to ask your students attending school in person to do the same.
- Teachers should make a million dollars!