MOM Weekly 11.16.15
It's great to be a Mayan!
PLC, Walkthroughs, & Achieve 3000
- Over at 2 for those who completed online training
- Complete online training after 2 for those who haven't
- FInding anchor papers, calibrating scores, and reviewing data for PT's within PLC's is ok but don't spend too much time correcting papers (Not what PLC's are for)
- Interdisciplinary PLC's? Social Science & English, Math, Science, & PE or other combos? We will look to designate some time together next semester.
- We wil look to increase second semester
- What best first instruction techniques do you want support on
- English assigned their own for this week
- Social Science your articles are due this Friday. Let Carolina know if you want your articles assigned for you or if you decide to do it yourself. Just tell me which ones you chose.
- Advisory article: The Taco Test
- We will be announcing another Achieve contest on Thursday as we also announce the winning Advisory for last week. The contest will be conducted over Thanksgiving break.
Advisory Achieve 3000 Article: The Taco Test
WEB Event a Hit!
Thank you to our WEB teachers and students for putting on a great student leader PLC and celebration last Friday!
Softball 12-2 Win over MVA Football 7-6 Win over CVM (Ranked 3rd going into playoffs) Baseball (Reported win waiting for confirmation) Schedule TBA for playoffs
Both our kids and PE staff have been working hard to prepare for this Thursday's Turkey Trot. Make sure to have your Advisory classes out in support of this annual tradition.
WEB Event a Hit!
Click or tap the button above to access the essay details. Please try to have entries in to me by this Friday or Monday 11/30 at the latest. Essay's are collected by the FRA on Tuesday, December 1.
You are the heart and soul of why it is great to be a Mayan! Enjoy.