Report Card Updates...
Trimester 1 ends Thursday, November 5:
- 3 data points for all T1 standards
- Narratives on all students for T1
- Tyler open for adding scores and comments from now until November 12
- Report cards will be printed on the morning on November 12
- Report cards go home on Friday, November 13- take home envelopes will be delivered next Monday.
- Report out academic and behavioral progress, touching on each area and giving more detail on concerns
- Use the Compliment - Specific Feedback - Compliment approach on areas of concern
- Be honest, but kind.
If you have students whose narrative comments you want reviewed, let me know and I'll be glad to review or help you write them.
- Monday- 4th grade planning day. Student Success Team Meeting 4:00-5:00 in library.
- Tuesday- LT meeting at 7:45 in the library. Committee work. Anyone is welcome to attend : )
- Wednesday- 3rd grade planning day. Susan at admin meeting all day, Chris subbing.
- Thursday- 1st grade a.m. planning day. K-2 BIG 3 Assembly. PTO 6:30-7:30
- Friday- 3-4 BIG 3 Assembly.
Tuesday- Faculty Meeting 7:30a.m. in Room 215. Introduce committee work.
Wednesday- Veteran's Day. 4th grade program for Veterans at 10:00, 2nd and 3rd grade attend.
Thursday- Report cards printed at 9:00a.m.
Friday- Report cards go home.
Saturday- Girls on the Run 8:30a.m.! Care to Learn Gala 6:00p.m.!