Technology News, Tools, and Tips from ITS Carrie Robledo
Happy New Year!
Forgot your password? No problem!
Another reason why Google Chrome is the recommended web browser: Password recovery!
If you (or your students) have forgotten a password and you're using Google Chrome, follow these steps to see your forgotten password(s).
- In the upper right corner of your window, click the three bars (looks like a hamburger).
- Click "Settings".
- At the bottom of the page, click "Show advanced settings".
- Under "Passwords and forms," click Manage passwords.
- Select the website you need the password for and click "show"
- A box will appear, put the password that you use to login to your computer.
- The password that you need will appear.
Please complete all assignments in the Canvas course (I emailed the link) prior to this training. If you have any questions about the assignments, please email me!