NCSD Career and Technical Education
APE/CTE Technical Advisory Committee Meeting
Our special day is coming soon to discuss how to make Nye County School District CTE courses more valuable to our communities and how to make our communities more valuable to our CTE students!
We know that everyone is busy so this meeting will be held in conjunction with the NyeCC APE Committee meeting.
APE/CTE Technical Skills Advisory Committee Meeting
Monday, Nov. 25th, 11:30am
Nye Communities Coalition (Rm. 32), East Wilson Road, Pahrump, NV
You are invited to attend the first meeting of the 2013-2014 school year.
- Review of district CTE sequences.
- Review of CTE testing data.
- How to provide technical assistance to teachers?
- How do we make our CTE programming more valuable to our communities?
- How do we make our communities more valuable to our CTE students?
- Are there ways to transition student learning into real world application?
What is Career and Tech Ed (CTE)?
Let's develop three goals for this committee!