Join the 20 Day Twitter Challenge!
Part of a month-long celebration for Connected Educators!
What is Connected Educator's Month?
How does the challenge work?
Then, you'll be ready to participate in the contest by completing some short, daily challenges. By the end of the 20 day challenge, you'll be well on your way to growing a successful PLN.
Join a Face-to-Face Workshop
If you're participating in D103's 20 Day Twitter Challenge, but don't know how to get started, this workshop is for you. If you already have a Twitter account, but need a refresher course, you're also welcome to attend!
We'll cover the following topics:
- Navigating your account (web and iOS)
- Tweet basics - posting a tweet, adding a hashtag, retweeting etc.
- Resources to keep the learning going after the workshop
In addition, you'll be able to check in with your building's Instructional Technolongy Coach if you need help with any of the challenges.
Click below to reserve a spot at one of these optional 45 minute "Introduction to Twitter" workshop sessions:
- Monday 9/28 (Session after school)
- Tuesday 9/29 (Sessions before school and during lunch)
- Wednesday 9/30 (Sessions before school and during lunch)
I can offer some sessions Thursday if none of the above work - let me know.