Liberty House News
September 20, 2019
THANK YOU LIBERTY FAMILIES!
Hello Liberty House Faculty and Families!
Thank you to all of our families who joined us Wednesday night for Open House! We truly enjoyed seeing you all and hope you enjoyed getting to see you child's classroom and teachers. Please let us know if you need anything.
Homework Club is up and running! We have already had students utilizing this quiet time to get some extra help or extra time with support (if needed). All students are welcome on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM in Room 207 (Mrs. Jones).
In the meantime, here are some of the other things Liberty House is planning for the near future, plus other NHMS events...
Student - Led Conferences:
- We received some feedback after last years Student-Led Conferences indicating that parents were not happy with the format.
- For those of you who are new to NHMS, student-led conferences are a time in the spring where you and your child conference in a one on one environment during the school day. Students run the whole conference and showcase a portfolio of their work and growth throughout the school year.
- If you have any comments, concerns, questions, or suggestions about Student-Led Conferences for Spring 2020, please contact Amy Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are going to begin teaching the expectations soon and want to take all feedback into consideration.
- Next week - NWEA MAP testing make ups (Math & Reading)
- Homework Club - Homework Club will run most Tuesdays and Thursdays from 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM in Mrs. Jones' classroom, Room 207.
- Start With Hello Week with daily special activities.
- Liberty Community Art Project with 5iveFingaz - Finalizing soon!
- Veteran's Day Activities - Finalizing soon!
- Picture Day has been rescheduled for Nov. 6th.
Have a great weekend!
- the Liberty House Faculty