Eagle Eye E-News May 25- May 29
Ebinport Elementary Faculty and Staff E-News
Ebinport's Vision Statement
What's Coming Up This Week?
- Summer book give away (see email from Marco for more info.)
- 8:00 4th grade
- 8:20 3rd grade
- 8:45 5th grade (you can send them as you return from specials)
- 1:00 Kindergarten
- 1:20 2nd grade
- 1:40 1st grade
- 9:00-2:30 Rhonda at the DO for Math Coach Interviews
- 9:00 Kindergarten Graduation
- 10:00 Fifth Grade Cookout
- 12:30 iPad Roll-In (See email from Christ Odom)
- 2:45 Third Grade Placement Meeting
Tuesday- Tutu Tuesday: Related Arts, Others and Admin to wear tutus to celebrate a successful Run-A-Thon. If you would like to wear a tutu and jeans to celebrate with us please feel free to do so!
- 8:30 Rhonda in a parent meeting
- 3:00 Please join us for the Barbara Oertel celebration. A palm tree has been planted in honor of her service to Ebinport.
- 6:00 District Retirement Banquet
- 7:55 Rhonda attends 5th grade graduation practice
- 8:30 2nd grade celebration
- 12:00 Retirement gathering at EPES
- 1:30 Winthrop Host/Mentor Interviews
- 1:30 5th Grade Interviews
- Yearbook Signing- More details to come
- 8:30 Fifth Grade Graduation
- 1:00 2nd Grade Placement Meeting
- 1:30 Faculty Meeting has been canceled!
- 2:30 Immersion Teachers Meet in conference room to schedule immersion orientation dates.
- 8:00 CPR Training
- 1:00 4th Grade Interviews
Building Open from 10:00-5:00 (see notes below)
Building Open from 1:00-6:00 (see notes below)
All Hands on Deck
Display Case Items
Half Day Lunch Schedule
K 9:35 or are welcome to go after breakfast and refrigerate lunches in rooms
Because of 5th grade graduation on June 4th, each teacher will need to go to the back door of the cafeteria (which is outside of the black fence...not the door you stand near when dumping trays) to pick up bagged lunches for their class. They will be boxed for you. Please access the cafeteria from the outside of the building instead of going down the hallway so there are no disruptions during the graduation ceremony.
The times listed above are your assigned times to pick up lunches, when you eat is up to you keeping in mind items should be kept cold.
School Supply List Input
A Message of Unity
Also, check out this story on CN2 featuring our own Addison Creagh!
It was a great day for Rock Hill and and great day for Ebinport Elementary!
Foundation Grants and Student Awards
2015-2016 Education Foundation Grant Opportunities:
The Rock Hill Schools Education Foundation is pleased to announce new opportunities to apply for grants! Our Education Foundation’s Grant Patrol delivered $86,000 to classrooms throughout our district this year. Foundation board members and donors are eager to award more grants next year. Summer 2015 proposals will be accepted until Wednesday, July 15, 2015. Awards will be granted in August. Please remit your grant request electronically.
Visit the Teacher Grants Program section of our website at the following link to learn more: http://www.rock-hill.k12.sc.us/staff/teachergrantsprogram.aspx. Or you may click here to complete and submit your grant application.
Student Celebration Awards:
The Rock Hill Schools Education Foundation would like to honor exceptional students. Eligible students must be currently enrolled in a Rock Hill School and may be nominated for making extraordinary overall gains during the 2014-2015 academic year. Extraordinary measures may include academic, behavioral, and/or social gains. Nominations will be accepted until Monday, June 29, 2015. The Foundation will recognize selected students at a celebration event on Thursday, August 20th in the evening.
If you have any questions about this please contact Mr. Hollingsworth. He has graciously agreed to open the building these two days.