Board of Education News & Notes
Flemington-Raritan Regional School District
Board Meeting Highlights - 1/24/2022
The Flemington-Raritan Regional Board of Education held an in-person, regular meeting on January 24, 2022. Below is a recap of the meeting:
- All agenda motions were approved: Agenda.
- The revised 2021-2022 District Calendar was adopted and is linked here.
- Jessica Braynor, HIB Coordinator, presented a 2020-2021 Harassment, Intimidation, and Bullying Self-Assessment, linked here.
- Daniel Bland, Assistant Superintendent, presented New Jersey Start Strong Results Presentation (October 2021 Administration), linked here.
- John Comegno, Board Counsel, presented a Board professional development presentation on School Board Ethics, linked here.
- Audio recordings of meetings are available on our web site here.
Policy & Regulation Update
The Board adopted the following revised policies and regulations:
- P 1648.11A - The Road Forward COVID-19 Health and Safety (M) -- Appendices
- P 2422 Comprehensive Health and Physical Education (M)
- R 8420.1 - Fire and Fire Drills (M)
- P 8561 Procurement Procedures for School Nutrition Programs (M).
All Board-approved policies and regulations are available online here.
Next Meeting - February 14, 2022
The Flemington-Raritan Regional School District values children. Together, WE:
Foster social, emotional, and academic growth in a safe and nurturing environment.
Respect values and traditions within our families and schools.
Strive to respond to the needs of our diverse and changing community.
Develop the curiosity and creativity of critical thinkers to become collaborative problem solvers who meet the challenges of a globally competitive society.
Every Student - Every Day - Every Opportunity